Sunday, September 27, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

Papaw is all moved in and the place looks great! He spent his first night at the condo last night and told me today, he just can't believe it's his! Thank you to everyone who packed, unpacked, loaded, unloaded, installed, cleaned, put stuff together and put stuff away! The move could not have happened without all of you!!

Meemaw is all moved into her private room at the Meadows, too. It's a very nice room and the staff is kind and attentive. It will take her a little while to get acclimated, but Papaw will be able to visit whenever he wants and for as long as he wants. Please make sure YOU and your family visit often as well!!! It's important!!

For those of you who don't know, the Meadows is in Forest Park. From the I-275 exit onto Winton Road, go south. When you see the Skyline Chili on the left, turn into that street and go straight; you will see Popeye's Chicken on your right. Turn left when you see the day care center on the corner and then look for the Meadows on the right. Mom's room is 107. She can have visitors 24 hours a day. After 8pm, just ring the buzzer at the front door to be let in.

Also, on Wednesday, October 14th, the Meadows is celebrating Octoberfest. Family members are encouraged to join the fun. Please mark your calendar and plan to spend the evening with Meemaw!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE JOB GETTING GENO IN HIS NEW DIGS. I WISH I COULD HELP DO THINGS
LIKE THAT,BUT IT JUST WEARS ME OUT NO END...HOPE AILEEN ADJUSTS IN A HURRY..WE WILL BE OVER TO SEE BOTH SOON....SELSELFE

Sandy said...

Papaw wants to know what SELSELFE means!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

IT MEANS I SCREWED UP...I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IT IS...I THINK ITS THAT WORD YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN WHEN YOU GET ON THE BLOG...