I thought I would write a little bit about my life.
I had surgery more than a month ago, Swelling has gone down tremendesly! My feeding tube is also out, so now im able to eat alot of different things:)
School Starts Monday for me. I will be a sophomore. All my classes seem pretty easy
I have....
1st Block: Biology Adv and US Studies Adv.
2nd Block: English 2 Adv. and Geometry Adv.
3rd Block: Womens Ensemble
4th Block: Semester 1: Art 1
Semester 2: Spanish 1
My summer has been very hectic so Im ready for school to start. I had sometime to hangout with my friends though, which is always good!
Well I better go! Laterrr:)
Bethany
New face, New Hair, Ready for school!!

My Best guy friend Jonathan, when we went to the museum for Youth Group!

Kara and I goofing off:)

Kara, Makenzie and I at Kings Island, waiting to ride Diamondback(This was taken before the surgery)
5 comments:
Hey bumblebee nice to hear from you again.I'm really glad you are progressing so well in your recovery,but then youv'e always been a tiger so it's no surprise to me.I hope school will be all you want it to be and I can understand why you are anxious to turn the pages to a new start.Don't let all that school work keep you off the blog,it's always great to hear from you.I'm just curious,but have you tried to sing yet?,if so lets hear another little rendition in your own unique style.Well I gotta go ,keep in touch......love ya !!
I love your haircut!! It looks awesome. Did you donate your hair again?
Good luck with school this year!
No I didnt donate my hair this time. My mom said to just get my hair cut the way I want this time. :)
I really like how it turned out!
Love the hair...love that you're so excited about being in school...love that you've recovered well from surgery...and love that you shared those pics with us (that's what this blog's all about)!
Post a Comment