A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Me too ,I thought it was the 5th,anyhow I hope you enjoyed your special day.
No, Papaw, the 5th is Evan's birthday!! (There's a plug for you E!!)
Thank you ! But actually you are both wrong its actually aug 2.
Oh bummer! I will change the blog to reflect the correct date. (Not sure where I got this info in the first place.)Anyway, I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Me too ,I thought it was the 5th,anyhow I hope you enjoyed your special day.
No, Papaw, the 5th is Evan's birthday!! (There's a plug for you E!!)
Thank you ! But actually you are both wrong its actually aug 2.
Oh bummer! I will change the blog to reflect the correct date. (Not sure where I got this info in the first place.)
Anyway, I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment