Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A couple more thoughts to remember.........

Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you never planted....
In the game of life ,get out of the bleachers and out on the field
You can,t get rid of a bad temper by losing it
The straight and narrow path wouldn't be so narrow if more people would use it
If you always tell the truth then you don't have to remember anything
The easiest way to find something you lost is to buy a replacement.
If you really love yourself ,you are assured a life time of romance


Thats all for now..........Stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

LanaP0wers said...

I love this, Papaw! Will you remind me: What year(s) did you serve in the military? And what was your official title?

Sandy said...

A never ending source of wisdom!!!

Papaw said...

Lana I served in the Marine Corps in 1946 ,1947,till Oct.of 1948. I managed to get discharged ,marry your Meemaw and start a family (Sandy)before I was called back to duty in Oct. of 1950 and served til Nov.of 1951. I held the rank of Sgt...........Semper Fi. sweety thanks for asking.I'm proud of my service>

Anonymous said...

you need to fold your hands inside
your long sleeves, grow a long skinny mustache, and have slanted eyes......