Sunday, August 16, 2009

BumbleBEE is BACKKK!!!:)

Hey Guys:) I havent updated in a while so Ill tell you how I've been.
2 days ago I got the splint in my mouth removed. What A relief!
Unfortunatly I still have the feeding tube in my nose but I get that out Wednesday.
Eating has become easier lol. I've been able to eat pudding,applesauce, icecream, Pizza,french fries and much more:) Pain hasn't really been an issue. Swelling has gone down tremendasly but its not all the way down. Doctors say swelling could take up to 3 months to go down completely. It will take a year for my jaw to fully heal as well. Well I better go, Im gonna take a nap.
Peace!

Bethany

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO BEE............

Linda said...

I'm so glad to hear you are on the mend! Keep the news coming Super BEE!