Friday, June 5, 2009

Zoo Trip...

Unless we can get it together for this Sunday, June 7th, we might have to pick out a date in July! Everyone's already super busy this month! What do ya think? Matt and I are definitely free, but didn't know if it's too short of notice for everyone else...Let me know!

Also, I would really like to start planning an evening at Vinoklet. Again, it looks like we'll have to do it in July or even August. Any suggestions on that? I'll look into the details (time, cost, etc.) and get back to ya!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I would be free this Sunday!

Linda said...

Dad and I have a REDS game on Sunday. Sorry.

Papaw said...

I think I will sit back and let the experts plan this one.

Kristi said...

I think we are free all of July. It would depend on weather for us, we wouldn't want to take Samantha out if it is too hot.