By the way, I didn't invent that laid back attitude about kids and messes. Meemaw once told me, as my own kids were making a mess with cookie crumbs, "That's why they made vacuum cleaners."
She was right you know. Life is too short to get upset by a little mess!
Very cute! Have you given him one of those teething biscuits yet? There's a photo in my most recent blog post of Libby after she ate one. Talk about a mess!
4 comments:
I love it! I love it! I love it!
By the way, I didn't invent that laid back attitude about kids and messes. Meemaw once told me, as my own kids were making a mess with cookie crumbs, "That's why they made vacuum cleaners."
She was right you know. Life is too short to get upset by a little mess!
I agree with my sister!! Messy, schmessy!
You GO, X-man!!
Very cute! Have you given him one of those teething biscuits yet? There's a photo in my most recent blog post of Libby after she ate one. Talk about a mess!
That was so cute! He is such a pretty baby!!
Post a Comment