Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tomorrow Is Papaw's Big Day!

Our guest list has expanded; we should have quite a crew at the REDS Hall of Fame (1 PM) and Famous Dave's (3:30 PM)! Please remember that the dinner time is approximate. I think we can get through the HOF in two hours. We'll need to move at a pace that's comfortable for Meems. I'm allowing 30 minutes travel time from downtown to Florence.

For everyone's convenience here's my mobile number: 513.477.2862. Call me if the need should arise.

If you are going to dinner but not to the HOF, I can give you a call to let you know we're on our way to Famous Dave's. Just comment on this post with your preferred phone number or text me at the above number.

I'm really excited to see everyone! The Hall of Fame exhibit on Crosley is getting rave reviews! Zae & Logan: you're going to have a blast! There's so much fun stuff for you guys to do! And I've heard really good things about Famous Dave's.

See everyone tomorrow!

p.s. You can check a few posts back for the links to the Hall of Fame and Famous Dave's.

No comments: