
Set aside the date of Sunday, June 28th and let's celebrate Papaw's 81st birthday!
We're heading down to the REDS Hall of Fame & Museum. There is an exhibit on Crosley Field that Papaw can't wait to see! We hope you'll plan to join us. Just meet at the HOF at 2 PM on the 28th. The REDS aren't in town (they'll be in Cleveland) but the HOF is open. It will be an awesome day of fun. If you haven't been to the HOF yet this will be a great first visit. There's great REDS history and lots of the displays are interactive.
Following the Hall of Fame visit we're going to head to northern Kentucky, probably close to Florence, for a birthday dinner for Papaw. I haven't chosen the restaurant yet. If you'd like to weigh in on where you think we should go, just let me know through this blog. At any rate, dinnertime will probably be around 4 PM so if you can't make it to the HOF you can still join us for dinner. I'll keep everyone updated on the details as the date approaches.
3 comments:
I'm not very familiar with the Florence area...what are some restaraunt options?
Me neither, Amanda. Maybe Papaw can pick since he is probably more familiar with what's out there.
Papaw is leaving it up to us. I'm thinking Famous Dave's might be fun. I've heard good things from some of the people I work with. Anybody eaten there?
Post a Comment