I know I am a terrible blogger/great granddaughter/etc./etc. After weeks of waiting here are some pictures of our Samantha Rae.
I knew my life would be changing but I didn't realize how busy I would be and how quickly the days would pass. We have had some long nights (since we think Sam is colicky) and now she has some mysterious rash that has her really uncomfortable (we go to the doctor tomorrow about that). But we love being parents and we wouldn't change anything. She is already getting bigger and her hair is growing even longer. At her doctors appointment last week she was a healthy 9 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches long. She is beautiful (but of course I am a little partial to her).
Our little cone head at the hospital...
Samantha in her swing with her crazy hair.
Samantha's first bath
Still upset after first bath
6 comments:
SO ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for posting pics...we've been waiting to see her!!!
She is beautiful!!!(I think I already told you that, but it is worth repeating!!) I just love her dark hair!
Can't wait to see her again at the next family get together!
Thanks, Kristi!
You mean parents and your crazy ideas-baths are they really necessary? I think she is wonderful from head to toe!
Me too Sam.
What a doll baby! She is gorgeous!
She's BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment