Saturday, June 13, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!

Last night we accepted an offer on our house that we could live with! Yay! I was so excited, I couldn't sleep...Matt was so relieved, he slept through the entire night (which he usually cannot do). Hopefully the next steps of selling the house all fall into place peacefully. Now we've got to start getting serious about where we want to move to! Keep us in your prayers...moving is ALWAYS a stressful time!

3 comments:

kevin said...

YAY!!!! Congrats guys! Good luck with the process and let us know if there's anything we can do to help. You know I love house hunting...

Papaw said...

Yippeeeeee,so glad things are working out on your house sale.Be sure you get a house that can hold ALL your family.I like visiting the Hostess with the Mostess at our family get togethers.Give X-Man a hug from Meemaw and me!!!!!

Sandy said...

I can't wait to see where we have Christmas next year!! :-) Congrats!!