Thursday, June 25, 2009

A loss of 3 legends ..

Can you believe it? Michael Jackson, King of Pop, has died today at age 50. And Farrah Fawcet lost her battle with cancer today as well. Ed McMahon died this week too ..

It's true what they say .. these things come in threes.

RIP. =(

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am still in shock over Michael Jackson!!!!! When I found out, I thought FOR SURE it was just a rumor! So I searched the internet for something conclusive...now it's all over the TV...unbelievable...

Papaw said...

I,m sorry guys if you think badly of me for what I'm about to say but Ihave always said whats on my mind so here goes........M.J. was a GOOD entertainer.but a BAD person so it is the fans loss but no loss whatsoever for decent people who are trying to raise their families according to the Holy Bible and all it stands for.As for me good riddance and I hope he and the Devil like each others company.

Anonymous said...

DURN BRO...YOU'RE GETTING MEAN IN YOUR MATURE YEARS. I ASSUME YOU ARE MAKING REFERENCE TO HIS FONDNESS FOR YOUNG BOYS. HE WAS
ACCUSED SEVERAL TIMES, BUT NEVER CONVICTED. MAYBE HE BOUGHT HIS WAY FREE ..WHO KNOWS..BUT HE WAS A TREND SETTER AS FAR AS DANCE, SINGING, AND PUTTING ON A GOOD SHOW. I WAS NEVER A FAN, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE........DUNN DONE