
I'm very excited to be typing this entry for you! I have been working 2 jobs since February, averaging about 64 hours per week. It has been extremely difficult and stressful but I did it and I'm very proud of myself for working so diligently.
Well, it seems that my positive attitude and efforts have paid off in a BIG way! My boss at Robin Springs Apartments has just promoted me to a 40-hour work week! This may not sound huge but it is! I was only supposed to work 20 hours a week as a receptionist but I have proven that I am much more valuable as a Leasing Agent, Assistant Manager and File Clerk. With this promotion, I can quit my 2nd job and finally start to enjoy life again!
The owner of the complex had a big meeting with me a couple of weeks ago and he said one of his goals in life was to find someone with his same kind of outlook on life and make that person his protege. He said that person is ME!
Get ready for big things from this girl! I'm so excited and feel so fortunate to prosper at a time like this!!
xoxo Brit
4 comments:
WE'LL PRAY EVERY THING TURNS OUT WELL FOR YOU. SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY...
Congrats, Britt!
Way to go Britt!! Wow what an opportunity for you.I,m sure your parents are as proud of you as I am.Hang in there and show them what being from the Dunn Clan means.
Good job Brit!
Post a Comment