Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hood Anniversary...



Yes...it's true...as of yesterday, Matt and I have been married for 9 years! As my sisters and were discussing my approaching wedding anniversary they said things like: "That was forever ago...I was in college" (Lana) and "College! I was in high school!" (Nikki). Matt and I celebrated with dinner at El Ranchito (over in Anderson) where we sat outside under a couple ceiling fans and filled up on chips and salsa before our meals even came! After picking Maddox up from Grammy and Grampy's, we headed home, made a toast to "90 more years" and ate some cake made by the company who did our wedding cake back on June 24, 2000!









3 comments:

Papaw said...

Let me make the first comment.I can hardly believe thats been nine years ago.Its true,time does move faster as you grow older.Congrats...and all that stuff.Heres hoping for many more and a couple more greats to round out your family would work out just fine......aint that right Grammy?

sarah said...

Happy belated anniversary! You guys haven't changed much--still look awesome!

Linda said...

You got it right Papaw! Let the baby parade begin!