Friday, May 22, 2009
Wow ...was I surprised
I reckon I''ll hang onto my computer . after all.I guess all those blogs were flying around somewhere out there in cyber-space,..any way it was great to see a little activity .Sorry Lenny but I did promis Sandy we would spend Memorial Day with her and her family. Thanks for the invite.Ive never been so popular in my life.What can I say?,family is what makes the world go around and without a doubt Ive got the best one around!!!! I had planned on going to Arlington Gardens and visiting Mom and Dad and Don. As you are aware of both Dad and Dad are veterans and I think its only fitting to be there to honor them.So due to the proximity to Arlington from Sandys house this arrangment will work out just fine.........No your Uncle J.D. has not given up on us .He is visiting in the land of cotton and peaches with Rosemary and her husband (you met them at the Dunn Reunion) .James Pauls family live in Alabama (my cousin) so they wanted to see them......Thanks to all for your blogs as It is my life line to most of you.
1 comment:
Glad to see your back.
Post a Comment