On May 3rd, I ran in my first Flying Pig Marathon! No, I didn't do the whole 26 mile stretch on my own. Instead, I participated in a 4 person relay with a few of my clients from the gym. The relay runners ran within the same course as the full-marathon runners; the only difference is that we got to switch out runners every 6 or 7 miles! I ran the 4th and final leg, about 6.66 miles in one hour and one minute. Overall, our team finished 55 out of 137! We decided that we'll do it again next year and compete against our 2009 time, instead of competing against the other teams!

4 comments:
Awesome, Lon!
Thanks for keeping the blog alive and congratulations on completing the run. Wish I had the drive and ability for something like that. Lets see for a 26 mile run I'd probably need a relay team of about 200.
Way to go, Cincy Sizzlers!
Way to go Lana,I cant imagine having to run six and a half miles in an hour.You go girl!!!
Post a Comment