Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grandkids at Disneyland

I kept the twins while Keith & Nicki and Mark & Amanda took a long weekend to go to Disney. I didn't want the babies to feel left out so I sent this to Kieth & Nicki. Justin looks more the flying nun than a pirate...... Oh well, I tried.



I have a feeling Brooke is thinking when is Nana going to get this thing off of my head.
Gavin and Gabby


Carson
Mark, Amanda, Gavin & Gabby

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! We might be taking Maddox to Disney in July...Matt was offered a free vacation from his partner who doesn't want to go! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Sandy said...

What fun for Nana Jackie!

You have such a beautiful branch of the family tree!

JackieDunnScott said...

Thanks! I really enjoyed having the babies. If you decide to go to Disney enjoy!

Papaw said...

Sure was glad to hear from you.Perhaps you could blog a little oftener so we can get aquainted with your side of the family.Not having met your son in law or daughter or all thoes beautiful grandkids I feel like we are missing out on something special.Give regards to your Mom,Bonnie,Donna and Don when you see them.Let us share some of the good things in Bro Don and Rosalyns family as we invite you to share in ours..See ya .....Uncle Gene

JackieDunnScott said...

I will tell my family you said Hi! I read the Blog freguently and really enjoy the pictures and reading all the entries. Shame on me that I don't take the time to comment or post as often as I should. Not to make excuses, but I normally work at least 10 hour days and as Keith & Nicki's jobs both require quite a bit of travel I help out alot with the twins in the evening. So give me a week or so and I will work on posting and update on what is going on with my branch of the family. Many thanks to Sandi for starting the Blog as it's so nice to keep up with your family this way. I am looking forward to getting together around the holidays. And as mentioned I am happy to do whatever is needed to assist in pulling that together.