Friday, May 15, 2009

The Apartment







The View in the morning.


We got up this morning and got directions to the neighborhood store from the security guy. A real nice fellow. We walked 2 blocks and bought some fresh bread and vegetables. I'm sitting at the dinette writing this blog and eating the stuff. Here are some pics of the apartment. I left out the bedrooms. They're not tidy.
We're going to go up the hill today and tomorrow. Sunday we'll hang out at the apartment and some of the family will visit. Next week San Alfonso!
Later,
Jeff, Belinda and Wally

5 comments:

caveman said...

The place looks really nice! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves, tell Belinda's family we all said hi.Have a safe and fun vacation, Can't wait to see more pictures.
Kim

Sandy said...

It looks BIG!

Keep the pictures coming so we can pretend we are on vacation too!

Amanda said...

So nice! Continue having fun...like Aunt Sandy said, we're living vicariously through you right now!!

Jeff said...

Yeah the apartment is very comfortable. The living room/dining area is probable like 14x25. Descent size. We are really enjoying ourselves. The weather has been great. I thought we would need jackets but we haven't used one yet. We are going for a walk through Vina Del Mar today. I'll take some snaps along the way and post them.

Later

Papaw said...

The morning view from your Apt. is sensational.Wow what a view!