Well Papaw you might be right. I just went to the doctor today and the baby has definitely dropped and I am now 2cm dilated and she is in the 0 station. My doctor was really impressed with the progress (since I wasn't dilated at all last week and she was in the -2 station) and she said that we could have her this weekend. My official due date is April 26 but I am hoping for tomorrow because I am dying to see her. We will definitely call someone to update the family once she has arrived. Say your prayers and hope for tomorrow (Sorry Maddox we may miss your party).
Kristi
3 comments:
Sorry Kristi,I was just trying to jump start the event.I didn't see any other guesses so I guess your are on your own.(but not alone ,we are all pulling and praying for you)
Well, still no baby. The doctor said that I can go anytime but we are still waiting. I have Aunt Sandy on our call list so she can update the family.
I will keep everyone posted.
Come on Baby Samantha!! We are READY!!!
Post a Comment