Well, Bob and I just returned from the REDS game. Actually, that's not true because the game never started -- rain postponed it until a later date. It was fun anyway. We got to check out the new and improved(?) Champions Club (formerly known as Club 4192). I don't know, I think it lost major cool points with the name change. We'll reserve judgement until further into the season but our first impression was not that great. And then again, maybe it's because we were a little soggy from waiting for the gates to open. FYI: The gates at Great American open 90 minutes prior to the start of the game, a change from last year when they opened two hours prior to game time. And, yes, we like to get there as soon as they open the doors!
We'll try it again tomorrow. We have tickets for that game as well. It's a day game and I think the weather is supposed to improve by then. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
GO REDS!
(p.s. I can't wait for our family outing to GABP. I'm still waiting for suggestions for possible dates.)
4 comments:
Awww...sorry you got rained out, mom. I know how much you and dad look foward to Reds season. At least you got your taxes done, right?
I wish I could say they were all done but unfortunately I'm not quite there...
First a rain delay then today a royal tail whoopin! By the Pirates of all people! They better get their act together soon!
It was very painful. What in the world happened to Lincoln? And why didn't Dusty pull him before he got in so deep? I just don't know....
Post a Comment