Hey all,
I'm moving this Saturday, May 2nd to yet another new apartment (this'll be my third). As I was getting ready and packing for the move I realized I have some unnecessary items. My mom suggested to just give it all to Goodwill, but I thought of the family first. If anyone wants any of the items listed below give me a holler and I'll be sure to let you have it the next time I'm in town (My girlfriend lives right on the Ohio border and I hang out with Tyler sometimes). Just be sure to let me know ASAP, because if I don't hear any response I'll have to go ahead and give it all to Goodwill.
Here are the items I want to get rid of:
1. 25 inch Tube TV
2. 19 inch Tube TV
3. 13 inch Tube TV with audio/video inputs in front.
4. VCR - Dead technology I know. I only used it for the audio/video inputs.
5. 17 inch CRT Flat-Screen Monitor
(The items in this color have already been spoken for!)
If you want any of these, just let me know! But be quick!
Thanks,
Hope everyone is well!
3 comments:
Kyle could use the 25in and VCR. His tv recently broke and now he has nothing to use.
Alright, cool. Next time we hang out I'll bring those up. Prolly will be when we go to Kings Island the weekend of June 13th.
I don't need anything right now...but it's very classy of you to think of family first!
Post a Comment