Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disney 09'

Hey Everyone! Thank you for the Birthday Wishes! Anyways as almost everyone knows my family and I went to DisneyWorld Recently so im gonna share with you some things that happened on our trip. First We were riding the tram to our terminal and i had 3 bags with me, they we're all very heavy.We got off the tram and decided to hit the restroom before boarding the plane. It was then i noticed i was missing one of bags....It was my c-pap machine. We had to go to the information desk to see if they could get someone to search the trams for my c-pap. They said there was no way they would be able to find it in time for the flight. So we decided to go without it. When we got to the Orlando International Airport,a worker at the Cincinnati Airpot had called my dad and said they had found the machine and They would send it out on the next flight to Orlando. Our plane landed in Orlando at about 10:45am but my c-pap didnt get there until 2:00pm. After we retreive my c-pap, we got on the Magic Express which took us to our hotel, Pop Century. After one night my family and I agreed that Pop Century was a HORRIBLE hotel. The beds were hard as rocks and we could hear the people in the rooms right next to us.The next morning we decided to switch hotels. We upgraded to "The Beach Club". It was a very nice hotel! This was our room!. The parks were packed but we managed to ride rides! 2 of my families favorite rides are Tower Of Terror and Aerosmiths Rock N Roller Coaster!
. The days went like this; Paark until anout noon,eat lunch,head back to the resort to relax and swim,dinner,Park,resort,sleep. The food there was AMAZINGG! Heres one of the desserts that Kyle and I got from the resteraunt"Kona" We did a bunch of shopping too! I bouught a $50 jacket and a $38 purse and souveniers for my friends! It was 8th time to DisneyWorld but one of my favorites by far. We were even joking how we should have a family reunion in Disneyworld lol. Wouldn't that be something! Gotsa go Peace Out!




6 comments:

Linda said...

WOW! It looks like a lot of fun, Bee! I'm glad you had a good time!

Amanda said...

Yay! What fun! We went to Disney once as a family and then mom and I went again my senior year for a choir competition. I haven't been to Disney since spring break of my freshman year in college (way back in 1997). I think I'm long overdue to go back! Actually, I can't wait to introduce Maddox to the wonderful world of Disney someday!!!

Papaw said...

Bee,thanks for pic'c and for telling us about the trip.I'm glad the c-pap incident turned out so well.I'ts good to hear something positive about the air lines for achange instead of all the negative things we always hear about.By the way...I didn't see any pic's of Tyler.Have you got him black balled or something ???

Sandy said...

Thanks for the pix Bee. It's been forever since I've been to Disney. I think I'll take the boys next spring. You reminded me how much fun it is!

BumbleBEE said...

Papaw,
Tyler was with his high school band, so he didn't stay with us.But we will post pictures soon of the band.

Amanda said...

As long as I'm not pregnant again by next spring, maybe we could go with ya Aunt Sandy!