Monday, April 27, 2009
Baby Update...
Well we are still waiting. I went to the doctor last Friday and they said that I am still 2-3 cm dilated and that I could "go anytime" but nothing has happened yet. I am officially past due (only by one day but it feels like weeks) since my due date was yesterday. I go to the doctor tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10:30am to see if there is any progress (I have to go twice a week now that I am past my due date). I have expressed my concerns about waiting too long (I have seen to much in the NICU already) and have asked to be induced if there is no change. My doctor said that I could be induced this Wed. or Fri. if nothing has changed - I am pushing for Wednesday. So until then we are still waiting with hopefully good news tomorrow. If they don't send me to the hospital from my doctors appointment I will try to post an update tomorrow. If not hopefully Aunt Sandy will update you with good news soon.
2 comments:
I know you are probably feeling discouraged, but you're almost there!! We'll be welcoming little Samantha to the family very soon!
Wouldn't tomorrow be a perfect birthday gift for Grandma Bev???
I have my fingers crossed!
Trust me, Kristi, I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!! I had my induction scheduled, but luckily Maddox came before we had to go through with it. These days doctors don't let you go past one week of your due date. I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment