A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
I think about you every day...wondering if this will be it! I know EXACTLY what you must be feeling right now...trust me! I was 3 days late - but to me it felt like 3 months!
Kristi- when is your actual due date?Maybe we should have a baby pool on the blog? We can all post guesses and the winner gets...the honor of being the winner!! :-)
I say April 18th.With 14 grands and three greats , Samantha will be our 18th.ergo....April 18.Now that wasn't so hard was it?
You always were pretty good with numbers, Papaw!C'mon, Baby Samantha! Let's make it happen!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think about you every day...wondering if this will be it! I know EXACTLY what you must be feeling right now...trust me! I was 3 days late - but to me it felt like 3 months!
Kristi- when is your actual due date?
Maybe we should have a baby pool on the blog? We can all post guesses and the winner gets...
the honor of being the winner!! :-)
I say April 18th.With 14 grands and three greats , Samantha will be our 18th.ergo....April 18.Now that wasn't so hard was it?
You always were pretty good with numbers, Papaw!
C'mon, Baby Samantha! Let's make it happen!
Post a Comment