Monday, March 30, 2009
The saga of Paddy O'Dunne
When Paddy returned to the Emerald Isle from his New York adventure ,he could hardly wait to go to the corner pub to meet with his old buddy Jerry McGuire and tell him about his grand adventure. After drinking a few pints of their favorite brew their conversion grew a little serious. Jerry told Paddy that he hadn't been feeling too well and that he wanted to ask him a great favor..Of course being busom buddies for so long ,Paddy agreed,"saying,for me best friend I'l do anything" Well, replied Jerry, If I get to meet me maker afore you do promise me that after I'm gone and resting in the ole sod .you will take a pint of this ale and pour it on me grave. Well its the least thing I could do for an old drinking buddy replied Paddy............Would it be all right with you if I ran it thru me filteration system first?????
3 comments:
WOW GENO...NO COMMENTS ON THIS ONE?
Yuck! How gross! But kinda funny!
Paddy strikes again! Funny, dad!
Post a Comment