A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Meemaw's Birthday
Sorry, it's a little after the fact, but I just uploaded these pics from Meemaw's birthday celebration at Red Lobster! (Hope those leftovers were good, Papaw!)
Maddox wasn't too sure of Uncle Brad, but was pretty content in Aunt Kim's lap!
Mom and Dad
Nik and Matt
(check out the lady behind Matt - either she's yawning, or opening up wide for her fish dinner!)
Papaw and Evan
(those are Uncle Mike's fingers giving Ev bunny ears - nice!)
Our next event could by the REDS game. But I'm still waiting to hear from people on their preferences for "when".
So far it looks like June 6th against the CUBS. Dad, are you sure you want to go on that day? Let me tell you from experience: it's BRUTAL sharing our stadium with the Cubs. Their fans are, shall I say, overwhelming!
They drive me crazy but I have to admit, I admire the way they support their team -- through thick and thin!
3 comments:
Very cool. Wish we could have been there.
So much fun! Can't wait until our next family event!
Our next event could by the REDS game. But I'm still waiting to hear from people on their preferences for "when".
So far it looks like June 6th against the CUBS. Dad, are you sure you want to go on that day? Let me tell you from experience: it's BRUTAL sharing our stadium with the Cubs. Their fans are, shall I say, overwhelming!
They drive me crazy but I have to admit, I admire the way they support their team -- through thick and thin!
Post a Comment