Monday, March 23, 2009

CARING AND SHARING

THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG SAYS IT ALL......I want to thank all of you for celebrating Meems 79th birthday with me. I had a great time ,as I always do when we are all together.Meems enjoyed it also.She said ,and I Quote"It was really nice to have my family here.I had a lobster and they gave me all this "stuff". It has been a long time since she put that many words together in a coherent sentence so I know she must have been impressed with all the attention and hugs she received. Thanks guys ,you are the best.!!!!!!

4 comments:

Todd said...

I wish Sam, Logan and I could have made it, but I'm sure Zae represented us well! :-)

Linda said...

We were glad to be there, Dad. Great food. Great fellowship. Lots of laughs!

Yes, Todd, Zae represented you quite well. He was a perfect little gentleman.

Todd, I've been praying for Sam and your family. Please keep us updated on the details.

Brittany said...

I wish I could've gone .. between work and a lack of information about the gathering .. I couldn't attend! =( Tell meemaw I'm sorry to have missed it but I love her!!!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad Meemaw enjoyed herself. Love ya lots!