...have started me thinking about all of the fun activities that are available in warm weather. So, to your right, you will notice a new poll.
I think it would be a lot of fun to start planning some family outings and I want your input. (Not that I am suggesting that I would do all the planning... Amanda is the family expert in that area :-). I just want to get the ball rolling so we can all have something great to look forward to that we can experience as a family.)
Please check the outing ideas that you are most interested it and at the end of the month we can begin to plan a couple of the most popular get together ideas. If you have a suggestion for an outing that I have not included, just let me know and I will add it to the list.
I can't wait for summer!!! How about you???
5 comments:
Good idea San....lets all get together and do something!!!!! One additional idea ...The kentucky wool festival.Come on out and meet some of your Pendleton County Ky relatives.
Okay, Dad. I'll add that one to the list.
Oops, sorry. Can't add more items to the poll once someone has voted. We'll just have to keep the Wool Festival in mind.
What a great idea! I most looking forward to taking Maddox to the zoo this spring or summer. I've always thought Cincy had a great zoo (I've been to several others over the years during my travels and none seem to measure up). Can't wait to get out of the house again...I'm so over being cooped up!
These are all really good places to go! I could vote for every single entry!
Great idea! Let's get some outings on the calendar so people can make plans! I love it!
Hey, Unca J. How is the family reunion idea coming along? Are we going to meet soon?
Post a Comment