
Thanks to everyone who has voted in the Poll. So far it looks like our first planned family outing will be VINOKLET!!!!
For those of you who have not had the pleasure, Vinoket is a vineyard, winery and restaurant located a bit north of Northgate Mall. According to their website Vinoklet is the home of seven award winning wines and is located on 30 acres of picturesque rolling hills and lakes and is the only working winery in Hamilton County. Grown and cultivated on Colerain Township soils in Cincinnati, they claim that their wines are born with Ohio River Valley soul.

There are several things that make Vinoklet special (besides great wine and an incredible view of the vineyards from the solarium porch). First of all, what other restaurant allows you to grill your own meat, fish or chicken to perfection on a community charcoal grill?
Everyone gathers 'round the grill for a great chat, a glass of wine (or not) and a lot of laughs! Second, if you wish, you can take a stroll through the grape laden vineyards before dinner or between courses! There is also a very nice pond and a gazebo to check out during your stroll. Third, and I love this one, is that every evening, weather permitting, the restaurant builds a huge bondfire out back for everyone to enjoy! It's awesome!!

If you'd like to check out the menu or read a bit more about Vinoklet, this link will take you to their website. I can't wait to go! Hope you you will come too!!
3 comments:
Hope this destination is first on the list for our family get together.This place is really neat.I've only been there once (Amanda and Matt's wedding) but I'm anxious to go again.Wine,women and good food who could ask for more? See you there ,I hope.
I love Vinoklet, too! The first time Bob and I had dinner there was to celebrate his birthday. That was MANY years ago -- I was still working at Highview Christian Church. Vinoklet was actually recommended to me by one of our elders. Bob and I have returned many times, and, as Papaw mentioned, Matt and Amanda's rehearsal dinner was there. So the fondness for this place is multi generational.
I can't wait to go. It's such a neat place!
Yay! Of course, Vinoklet is a special place for Matt and I since we had our rehearsal dinner there. Every year we go back on our anniversary to celebrate...but we love dining there for other occassions, too!
Post a Comment