Monday, February 9, 2009

Long time no blog

Hey everybody

sorry it took me so long to blog. I had the stomach flu for like 3 days which sucked, i thought i was bulimic for awhile j/k. I also had problems with my computer some of which are pretty funny and some are just normal. I will tell you guys the story about how i had to buy a new keyboard.

Well i had a friend come into town from Purdue so i threw a party at my house for him so we would get bored. Well you know invited a mess of people so we were drinking carrying on we had a great time playing beer pong and many various other drinking games. Well at the end of the night Tim my old roommate from purdue, Brian another friend from purdue, and brandon one of tims best friends. They were all too drunk to drive so they crashed on my futon and floor until they sober up. This is usually how we do it nobody wants a dui. Well i turn off the lights and we go to sleep.

Im half asleep when i notice someone standing by my computer, i say "Tim what the hell are you doing?" laughing as im saying it because im confused.

Then guess what tim's response was.............He unzipps his pants and begins urinating all ovoer my keyboard. By this time i yelling at him "TIM STOP PEEING ON MY KEYBOARD!!!" i yelll this repeatedly which did not phase him. I don't know if he was sleep walking or what but it was pretty hilarious. After he finishes i go "TIM!" and he says "whats up?" and then lays back down on the floor in the fetal position and goes back to sleep.

I already bought a new keyboard, but he is going to pay me back for it lol.

here is a picture of the peeing bandit---------------------------------->


Welp there is my blog.

P.S. still doing the same old stuff, school on the net, and working 39 hours a week as a salesman.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha .. sounds like a Monday to me! Just kidding. That's pretty funny. It's sad .. I am not surprised that Tim did that! Hahaha.

PS. I'm probably going to hit you up here in a few weeks. I'm getting my own place and I'll be needing some electronics!!!

Sandy said...

Hey Kenny, who do you want to choose as the next blogger?

Anonymous said...

Ah, college, such fond memories...well I guess I can't really say memories. It's more like a mind fog.