I know you guys can't still be snowed in ,so how about jumping on this blog and fill us in on whats happening.We haven't seen or heard from you since Christmas!!!PLEASE
Sorry we havent respond any sooner. Adam was diagnosed with hyothyroidism.He went to the doctors on wed. and they told us he needed immediate attention. We took him to university hospital to do some test on him. They did verify that was the problem.They also found a tumor or some kind of mass behind his heart that was the size of a grapefruit.He is still in the hospital until they can figure out if the mass is associated with the thyroid problem.So please pray for him a speedy recovery. bev
Bev, please keep us updated and definitely let us know if you need anything. Your family is here to support you, so please let us do that. You can call me anytime.
Bev -- let us know if there is anything at all we can do. Of course, we will continue to pray for Adam. He must be extremely scared to be dealing with all of this.
Bev I'm devestated about Adam's problems.Is there anything I can do? Don't hesitate one minute if you get any updates on his condition.You are all in my prayers ,as always,'I call on all of our family to give prayers and support to Adam,Bev;Ed Kristi and Scotty in this situation.
We talked to the gland specialist and he said the medicine is working good.I guess his levels are getting up to where the should be. We still havent talk to the surgeons about he mass in his chest.He is going to have a MIR tommorow so hopefully they will have some answers for us. Thats all i know for now.Thank you for all the prayers and ill let you know more when i get more information. bev
I hope everything went ok! We're all praying for him! Obviously, if anything is needed, I'm sure any one of us would be more than happy to help! Just say the word!!!
10 comments:
I know you guys can't still be snowed in ,so how about jumping on this blog and fill us in on whats happening.We haven't seen or heard from you since Christmas!!!PLEASE
Sorry we havent respond any sooner. Adam was diagnosed with hyothyroidism.He went to the doctors on wed. and they told us he needed immediate attention. We took him to university hospital to do some test on him. They did verify that was the problem.They also found a tumor or some kind of mass behind his heart that was the size of a grapefruit.He is still in the hospital until they can figure out if the mass is associated with the thyroid problem.So please pray for him a speedy recovery. bev
Bev, please keep us updated and definitely let us know if you need anything. Your family is here to support you, so please let us do that. You can call me anytime.
Bev -- let us know if there is anything at all we can do. Of course, we will continue to pray for Adam. He must be extremely scared to be dealing with all of this.
Praying for God's grace and comfort for you all.
Bev I'm devestated about Adam's problems.Is there anything I can do? Don't hesitate one minute if you get any updates on his condition.You are all in my prayers ,as always,'I call on all of our family to give prayers and support to Adam,Bev;Ed Kristi and Scotty in this situation.
I'm just now reading this...I pray Adam's condition is progressing favorably! He is in our prayers as well...please update us on the latest!
We talked to the gland specialist and he said the medicine is working good.I guess his levels are getting up to where the should be. We still havent talk to the surgeons about he mass in his chest.He is going to have a MIR tommorow so hopefully they will have some answers for us. Thats all i know for now.Thank you for all the prayers and ill let you know more when i get more information. bev
We are keeping Adam and your family in our thoughts and prayers.If you need anything Bev let us know.
Here it is tuesdays morning and Adam had his MRI this morning so hopefully will have results today. bev
Bev,
I hope everything went ok! We're all praying for him! Obviously, if anything is needed, I'm sure any one of us would be more than happy to help! Just say the word!!!
Post a Comment