Saturday, January 24, 2009

Joke...

How do you describe a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac?
(see comments for the answer)

8 comments:

Sandy said...

It's a guy who sits up all night wondering if there is a dog or not.

Papaw said...

San......Don't you ever,ever ,ever make disparaging(spelling?)remarks about the groaners I post on this blog.

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAT?????

Anonymous said...

IT TOOK ME A MINUTE, THEN THE LIGHT CAME ON...NON BELIEVER,
REVERSAL OF THE LETTERS IN DOG..
UNABLE TO SLEEP...I'M NOT AS
QUICK ON THE DRAW AS I USED TO BE, BUT I CAN STILL SHOOT....UNCA J

Sandy said...

Hey, someone's got to keep this blog going...

If it weren't for groaners from Paps and Unca J (and now me!) and pix of our adorable Maddox, this blog would be laced with cobwebs.

I'm running out of ideas to keep the blog alive.

Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

SANDY....MAYBE YOU COULD ELECT OR SELECT A MEMBER OF THE BLOG TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT ANYTHING THEY WANT TO WRITE ABOUT, AND THEN THAT PERSON ELECT OR SELECT ANOTHER MEMBER TO DO THE SAME. IF THAT PERSON DOESN'T RESPOND, THEN ALL THE OTHERS GET TO SAY SOMETHING NASTY ABOUT THAT PERSON
THAT DIDN'T RESPOND, OR THEY COULD SAY SOMETHING NICE IF IT FITS. I DON'T KNOW EVERYBODY ON THE BLOG.... WHO IS SARAH? SHE SURE
LOOKS AND SEEMS NICE....HI SARAH!
CAVEMAN, YOU NEED TO GET ON HERE MORE, AND SO DO YOU JEFF AND BEVERLY AND DENISE AND JACKIE AND SHAWNA...LINDA AND HER FAMILY DO REAL GOOD...MIKE I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING FROM YOU...EVAN AND TODD OCCASIONALLY...SAMANTHA ONCE IN A WHILE. C'MON PEOPLE, SANDY PAYS A LOT OF MONEY TO KEEP THIS BLOG GOING...WE CAN'T LET HER DOWN!!!

Sandy said...

Well, I don't really pay any money to keep this going, but there are definitely non-monetary investments by all of us who participate.

Unca J, your plan might work, but I think the appointment needs to come from Papaw. This blob was put together to help Meemaw and him stay connected to the family.

So Paps, what do you say? Do you want to make an assignment? We could dedicate each week to someone in the family. That person would need to write something like Unca J suggests, but maybe the rest of us could do a post about that person, too... memories, stores, pictures, etc.

What do you think?

Papaw said...

Okay the first batter up for a new blog is the big (E).Evan there has to be something going on at NKU that you can tell us about.We are all ears,so give us a shout.....PLEASE