January is the first month of our calendar year,marking a time of new beginnings. According to the dictionary the wording beginnings means "the point at which something begins or starts". Named after Janus,the Roman god of doorways . January is sure to open the new year with a fresh outlook and opportunity for a fresh start. I hope your new year will be as Janus predicts
We cant start the new year without a little "word nerd"exercise so here goes.................
.Each of the following word combinations rhymes with a well known phrase.For example,the paired words "fight and play:Rhymes with the phrase "night and day".Okay ,if you are ready ,lets see what you can do........
1..thread and clutter
2..eighties and vents
3bars and pipes
4..legs and shaken
5..boos and bocks..............ans.later (if needed)
10 comments:
How's this?
1.thread and clutter: Bread and Butter
2.eighties and vents: Ladies and Gents
3.bars and pipes: Stars and Stripes
4.legs and shaken: Eggs and Bacon
5.boos and bocks: Shoes and Socks
Dang Sandy dont you have anything to do but make me look bad?
HOW BOUT....
PLANET STUTTER AND SHELLY
PICKETS AND NAVY
MOM AND LARRY
HAMMOND BINS
JOE TAM
WANT MORE.....?
SHOOT GENE...NOW YOU GOT ME HOOKED ON THESE DAD BURNED THINGS,,,,THANKS A LOT BRO.....
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Biscuits & Gravy
Tom & Jerry
Still working on the last two...
I'm thinking Joe Tam might be Toe Jam, but I'm not sure about Hammond Bins. Could it be Ham and Grits? Salmon Fins? San and Lin's? hehehe
Toe jam is correct sandy....I'll
let you ruminate the other one...
I give up. What about you, Linda?
How about Ham and beans.If not I surrender.
HOORAY FOR GENO...HE GOT IT!!!!
Post a Comment