Thursday, January 1, 2009

3DYC!
















Hey Everyone! Some of you may know that last weekend December 27-30 i went to 3DYC in Michigan. 3DYC stands for Three District Youth Conference. 3DYC is the three-day structure of this event gives youth the opportunity to fellowship with each other and build relationships. The days consist of Biblical insight from Christian speakers, praise and worship, games, sports, talent and youth group time. I learned alot while I was there and I made a bunch of new friends! We played Dodgeball and Volleyball but lost both but oh well God still loves us for who we are!Oh yeah I wanna give a special thanks to Papaw because he gave me a jar of coins and later when i counted all the money in the jar it came out to be $126.90 so he basically paid almost all of the money I needed to go to 3dyc!! This is my second year to 3dyc and its was awesome!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you got the opportunity to go...I cherish the memories when our youth group went to camp, CIY, ski conference, etc. It's very empowering to gather with fellow teen Christians. I hope you came home on fire to live your life boldly for God in 2009! What a cool experience!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the pics, Bee. What a great experience!

Papaw said...

It was certainly my pleasure Bee,probably the best money I ever spent.