Tuesday, December 16, 2008
You asked for it ....
There was a 75 year old woman whose greatest desire was to have a baby. Thru the miracle of modern medicine her doctor finally accomplished the seemingly impossible task of making her pregnant. She and all her friends could hardly wait , but the day finally arrived and she gave birth to healthy baby boy.Her friends all arrived at her house to see the new baby. We're here to see the baby they all clamored .Not just right now she replied.After a few minutes they asked again to see the baby,not right now she said again.Well if not now when? they asked, well she admitted I have to wait 'till he cries ,I can't remember where I put him.
2 comments:
WELL, THAT'S A CONSIDERABLE IMPROVEMENT OVER SOME YOU HAVE TOLD....HA HA HA...JUST KIDDIN BRO..
Not bad dad!
Post a Comment