Saturday, December 20, 2008

THANKS TO ALL...

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING ME FEEL
WELCOME AT YOUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS GATHERING. YOU ARE ALL
GREAT PEOPLE AND I AM PROUD TO BE RELATED TO YOU. THE FOOD
WAS GREAT, AND THE TIME SPENT RE-NEWING ACQUAINTANCES WITH
YOU GAVE ME A WARM FEELING INSIDE. AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO GENE
AND AILEEN FOR THE GENEROUS MONETARY DONATION TO A CARING PLACE.
I AM VERY PROUD TO BE AFFILIATED WITH ACP AND DOUBLY PROUD OF
SHAWNA FOR HER SUCCESS IN MAKING IT A CHRISTIAN DRIVEN MINISTRY.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GOOD TIME TODAY, AND I LOVE YOU ALL....UNCA JERRY

5 comments:

Linda said...

We were so happy to have you join us, Unca Jerry. Next year I hope Aunt Gloria will be able to come, too!

Thanks for everything you brought (especially the picture of me with the REDS cornhole game) and I definitely want your recipe for the asparagus wraps. They were delicious! I could make meal on them - actually I think I did!

We love you, too, and will treasure the memory made with you today.

Linny

Sandy said...

It was a great party and we're glad we could share the good time with you, Unca J.

I want to thank Matt and Amanda for the incredible job they did hosting the gathering. It was just perfect! Not only was the house decorated beautifully and organized to make the best use of space, they threw in entertainment too! No, I'm not talking about the karaoke... I'm talking about Maddox! He sure kept everyone smiling with his cute Little Hoodie ways.

Thanks to everyone for a fun day!

Papaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Papaw said...

J.D.It was certainly a pleasure to share our Christmas celebration with you .Your company was really one of the highlites of my evening.I've told you many times what a wonderful close knit family we are I'm so proud of each and everyone.We all hope Gloria and you will be able to attend next year.Merry Christmas to you and to all of yours.

Jeff said...

I of course want to say it was great to have you there. I too hope aunt Gloria can make it next year.

Great job Amanda and Matt. I was totally impressed with your digs and had a really good time. Thanks for that.

Merry Christmas!