Tuesday, December 9, 2008
One more time
This is not an anagram ,but a word puzzle on your knowledge of things of intrest in the Cincy area for the past 60 years or so......Qes...What home growperson who worked for the US Postoffice until 1954 started a well known Italian resturant?........Ans. DADYUBLOARS..................Qes. If there was a fued in Cincy and there was a big shootout ,who would be shooting at whom? Ans.STACRAEBCUC SV TSVXAREI............Qes. After sitting thru a double feature at the local 10 cent cenima . Where would you be apt to stop for a famous 6cent treat? Ans.CETSHILAETW..........Qes.Do you rememberwho was the Mid west Hayrider who was the "Sheriff of Boone County? Ans, PENIKNESRY, Okay one more..........Qes.On a clear night you could trip the light fantastic at this place if you went by water or land. Ans. TGHGNOLDAROSNEMI.
4 comments:
i'm gonna sneak in befire sandy and linda....
1. buddy larosa
2.uc bearcats vs xavier
3. white castle
4. kenny price
5. moonlight gardens
how did i do brudda?
Good Job, Unca J! And it was a good thing you beat me to it cuz I knew the answers too! (I guess I shouldn't admit to that.)
Oh man, no fair! Everything was answered before I even got on the blog. I, unfortunately, knew most of the answers right off the bat, too! I guess we're both golden oldies, San!
YOU TWO GIRLS ACT LIKE YOU REALLY LIKE DOING THE ANAGRAMS. GENO, DO
ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GIRLS, AND WHEN THEY GET YOURS I'LL DO ONE MORE...OKAY?
Post a Comment