Some time back a question was raised about the occupant of the grave that was supposed to be the great classical composer Mozarts resting place. After much discussion by the musical community it was decided that this question should be answered once and for all so they decided to exhume the body ,run DNA test and settle the issue.It was at last settled,...as they raised the lid a voice from inside said "close that lid and stop all that noise out there ,can't you see I'm DECOMPOSING in here?''
4 comments:
Welcome back, Dad!
I HOPE YOU DO 6 MORE OF THESE GROANERS BEFORE MIDNIGHT TOMORROW
AND GET THEM OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT...!!
Okay. As long as no one posts anything, Dad is going to continue to subject us to his groaners.
So if you don't like the jokes, then you guys better start contributing... and reading the blog doesn't count!
I think you're funny, Papaw!
Post a Comment