Viva Las Vegas!
Totally random...but I came across pics from our vacation to Vegas (June 2006). If you've ever been, I'm sure you'll agree that it's crazy, overwhelming, and fabulous! We went with our best friends Kevin and Sarah Whitman, so the experience was even more enjoyable having shared it with close buddies! Matt and I stayed at The Luxor (the one shaped like a pyramid). Here I am standing outside the front entrance. Below are a few fun shots I thought I'd share...
Kevin and I chillin outside the Bellagio...remember it from Ocean's 11? I kept hoping we'd bump into George Clooney or Brad Pitt...
Matt and I at an oxygen bar! We all looked soooooo goofy, but it was A LOT of fun!
One night we saw a Vegas show called "Bite". Obviously, it was about vampires...and I almost became one that night! Anyone else ever been?
4 comments:
What is an oxygen bar.?...remember
i'm an old timer (along with geno),
and not caught up with all the new
and cool things they have nowadays.
PLEASE EXPLAIN.....Unca Jerry
It literally dispenses oxygen up your nose in order to give you an energizing boost! Ours came in various aromas like strawberry, vanilla and blueberry. After it was done we were ready for our night on the town without fear of becoming lethargic. And don't worry...it was completely safe!
I totally LOVED Vegas! We stayed across the street from the Luxor in the MGM Grand. What a blast! While we were there we saw Blue Man Group at the Luxor and George Carlin at the Stardust (which has since been demolished). The water show at the Bellagio was way cool too! I'd love to go back again!
I went to vegas about five times.Been a few years since i have been there but would love to go back. So much to see and not enough time to see all of it.
Post a Comment