Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA is in the HOUSE!!!....White House that is!

How does everyone feel about our new pres.? I'm excited to see what changes will REALLY happen, because let's face it...is there ANY politician that is very trust worthy in this day and age?

5 comments:

Papaw said...

You'er right Todd .Who can we trust, thats a good question.It surely isn't the good o'le boys that are running things now.So lets wait till the smoke clears,and see whats in store the next 90 days . I hope our future will be a little bit brighter for our younger family members.No matter if your guy won or lost Thanks for participatingin the election.

Sandy said...

I am happy to say that everyone of voting age in my immediate family did their part at the polls!!

No choice is perfect so I agree with Todd and Dad that we will have to bide our time to see what the newly elected administration does with our trust.

I'm just happy it's over and we can forget about all of those annoying TV ads!!

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE ON THIS BLOG KNOWS THAT I SPEAK MY MIND....I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA AND I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT. HE ABSOLUTELY SCARES ME TO DEATH....BUT, I AGREE WE ALL SHOULD BIDE OUR TIME AND SEE WHAT IF ANYTHING HE CAN DO TO SET OUR PRECIOUS USA STRAIGHT AGAIN. I PRAY TO OUR GOD ALMIGHTY THAT WE ALL CAN WORK OUR WAY THROUGH THESE BAD TIMES.....UNCA JERRY

Linda said...

Amen, Unca Jerry. I hear you loud and clear.

Brittany said...

Not going to lie, I did not vote for Obama. While I'm excited at some of the promises he does make, others have me completely saddened. I feel like it's hard to trust a president that the Al Qaida supports. But that's just me. We'll see what happens and I hope things DO change - for the better!