Friday, November 21, 2008

Any volunteers?

Our Christmas menu is shaping up nicely! Thanks!

For those of you who are cooking and/or baking challenged, we still need people to bring ice, sandwhich toppings (lettuce, tomato, etc.), condiments (mayo, mustard, etc.), and chips. Any volunteers?

Hope everyone else is as excited as I am! You'll be receiving your official invite soon!

9 comments:

Papaw said...

Yum Yum I can hardly wait.

LanaP0wers said...

i can bring something other than the dessert items...hmmm, let me think about another side item and I'll get back to you!

Sandy said...

Amanda, do we also need someone to bring paper products and plasticware?

Amanda said...

We've got the napkins, plates, cups, and plasticware covered! Thanks for asking.

Amanda said...

Lana - can you get the meatballs and montgomery inn sauce for them? Then you can give them to me and I'll put them in my crock pot!

Evan Scott Sharfe said...

i'm not sure which blog post to comment on but i was thinking about making my mac and cheese again. it was such a hit at our last big party (think it was papaw's b-day maybe?) however my mom said that your mom might be making hers. so if you don't mind asking her whether she'd like to make it or if she'd like to pass the baton to someone else let me know. either way is fine with me, i enjoy her's just as much as mine. it's just so fun to make. it's not often i get to cook from scratch.

Anonymous said...

GENO, THE PATRIARCH OF THE DUNN CLAN, HAS CLEARED IT WITH THE REST OF THE FAMILY, AND INVITED GLORIA AND I TO SHARE IN YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY. WHAT A NICE GESTURE..WE ACCEPT, AND WILL BRING ALL THE STUFF PRINTED IN GREEN ON THIS BLOG...ICE, CONDIMENTS ETC...WE WILL SEE YOU THERE IF NOT SOONER..
UNCA JERRYSTIONGBA

Sandy said...

We are happy to have to guys join us. You are in for a great time!!

Amanda said...

E - consider the baton officially passed. I'm sure you will make some killer mac and cheese. Go for it!

Aunt Linda