A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Add to the menu...
Samantha will be making a chicken caserole (chicken, cheese, broccli and rice...) I don't know what it called, it's good though. Also she will be baking cookies....
Sounds yummy! WOW! With all the sides and desserts everyone has signed up for -- plus a meat and cheese tray for sandwiches -- we are going to be challenged to sample it all.
Yeah, we will definitely have PLENTY of food! Since there will be such a variety, it probably makes sense for each of us NOT to bring enough of our dessert or snack to feed an army. So maybe 2 dozen cookies instead of 6 dozen... what do you all think?
OR... we could all plan on taking home leftovers and bring some empty containers with us!! :-)
I like the idea of the empty containers! Bring them empty -- take them home FULL of goodies! I purchased some take home containers that I'll bring -- you know, the kind you get at a restaurant. That should do it!
4 comments:
Sounds yummy! WOW! With all the sides and desserts everyone has signed up for -- plus a meat and cheese tray for sandwiches -- we are going to be challenged to sample it all.
Two words of advise: COME HUNGRY!
I agree!
Yeah, we will definitely have PLENTY of food! Since there will be such a variety, it probably makes sense for each of us NOT to bring enough of our dessert or snack to feed an army. So maybe 2 dozen cookies instead of 6 dozen... what do you all think?
OR... we could all plan on taking home leftovers and bring some empty containers with us!! :-)
I like the idea of the empty containers! Bring them empty -- take them home FULL of goodies! I purchased some take home containers that I'll bring -- you know, the kind you get at a restaurant. That should do it!
Post a Comment