
Hey, everybody! I hope you're having a great Saturday .. from where I am it is GORGEOUS out! I am sitting at work answering phone calls all day! (Don't I look just excited?!)
Not fun .. but it's sorta paying the bills.
I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm getting Lasik surgery done on my eyes this month! I've been working with LasikPlus+ since May and as a bonus to their employees .. we get the surgery for free (And we're not guiney pigs, even better)!!
Wish me luck .. I'm terrified of anything NEAR my eyes but at least I won't have to squint all of the time!
Enjoy your sweetest day with your sweeties!!!
Brit
6 comments:
I need that procedure done soooo bad...do you get family discounts??? :)
I think so!! I know most of our patients get like $200 off certificates to bring more people in!! I'll check it out and let you know!
AWESOME!!!
You have our prayers Brit.The way modern medicine is today, I'm sure every thing will go fine.
I will pray for you, too! I don't blame you...the whole eye thing is such a sensitive subject...but Papaw's right - modern medicine will work wonders for you.
P.S. Nikki told me about Bluf...I'm so upset! We've got to go see the last concert...and take lots of pictures of you-know-who!
Post a Comment