A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
What a crack up. It does look like fun thought! :-)
Haha that video is so good! It seems by the end, the chimp at least has the concept of how to maneuver the segway!!
I want one of those things. If that chimp can ride ,as mechanically challenged as I am just maybe I could catch on in a month or two.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a crack up. It does look like fun thought! :-)
Haha that video is so good! It seems by the end, the chimp at least has the concept of how to maneuver the segway!!
I want one of those things. If that chimp can ride ,as mechanically challenged as I am just maybe I could catch on in a month or two.
Post a Comment