A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Happy Halloween...
...from the Scooby Gang! Last Saturday Maddox was invited to his friend Eli's 1 year birthday party. Funny enough, it was a costume party, so we arrived in style as Scooby, Shaggy and Daphne. It was a blast!
Matt and I were originally going to go as vampires and Maddox was gonna be a bat. But then I thought we might scare the little kids, so we switched to the Scooby idea. I think it ended up pretty cute, too!
7 comments:
This is TOO cute! I can't think of a better Halloween costume idea for you guys! That was perfect!
What a cute Scooby! And Daphne, I LOVE your hairdo! (Yours too Shaggy!) :-)
Matt and I were originally going to go as vampires and Maddox was gonna be a bat. But then I thought we might scare the little kids, so we switched to the Scooby idea. I think it ended up pretty cute, too!
Jinkies! You guys look great!!!
Hey. I think I'm wearing the same costume as Matt! How cool is that?
Everybody looks great. Especially the little guy.
That is totally Mega cute!!
What perfect costumes! You guys look great, and I love that you didn't have to wear masks or wigs to pull them off!
Post a Comment