



Almost everyone in the Powers/Hood clan has a vanity plate for their car. Can you match the plate with the family member? Your options are Bob, Linda, Lana, Nikki, Matt and Amanda - one of us DOESN'T have one yet. Stay tuned for the reasoning behind the different phrases... Does anyone else have a vanity plate to share?
5 comments:
I think I know all of them except BRIC TOP. It's between Amanda and Nik....hmmmm....I'm going to guess Amanda!
As for me, you'll find me in the car with the CMPTR RN plates!
Okay I think....
LET IT GO:Linda
POETIK1:Lana
LET IT BE:Bob
BRIC TOP:Amanda
HIZZOOD:Matt
xoxo
Bethany
Bethany...you're almost right! LET IT GO: Bob - b/c he's the most patient man EVER by letting things roll off his back.
POETIK1: Lana - b/c she's the ultimate English teacher with writing skills.
LET IT BE: Linda - b/c of the hymn "Take My Life and Let It Be".
BRIC TOP: Amanda - Grandpa Powers used to call me that b/c of, well, my hair!
HIZZOOD: Matt - b/c they won't let you put HOODLEM on a license plate...so he opted for the Snoopified version of our last name!
oh yeah...Nikki doesn't have one...yet...we're trying to come up with something cool for her! Side bar: Mine was almost OCD DIVA instead of BRIC TOP!
Wonder why Matt was denied the Hoodlem plate... like Snoop isn't a hoodlem (hehehe). (Back off, Todd!)
Post a Comment