Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Car Show
Last week, Mike and I took our baby bug to her first car show (at least the first one we have attended with her). The show was sponsored by the Cincinnati VW Club and featured all years and models of Porsches and Volkswagens.
I must say, as much as I REALLY love this 1957 Porsche, it was great fun to see all the vintage bugs and buses. How about these pix for a walk down memory lane??

5 comments:
REALLY COOL CARS. IS THAT ORANGE ONE YOURS? WHERE WAS THIS CAR SHOW
HELD....UNCA JERRY
No. I have a red 78 super beetle convertible. The car show was held at GE Park, north of Tri-County Mall.
I love the pop-up camper!
You guys are hippies! lol I'm kidding, I like V DUBZ too!!!
Hey, what's wrong with being a hippie? And beside, son of mine, don't you end your phone conversations by saying "peace"? Sounds very hippie-like to me! ;-)
Post a Comment