I don't think my sisters knew what to expect about being an aunt. I'm sure they assumed it wouldn't be easy to babysit a screaming baby who refuses his bottle. And yet, I don't think they could foresee how much they would absolutely adore him! I look forward to the day when I can love on their little ones...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Maddox loves his Aunties...
I don't think my sisters knew what to expect about being an aunt. I'm sure they assumed it wouldn't be easy to babysit a screaming baby who refuses his bottle. And yet, I don't think they could foresee how much they would absolutely adore him! I look forward to the day when I can love on their little ones...

2 comments:
I can't help but laugh! It feels so funny :-) I love my lil bubby!!!
What a lucky little guy! He is going to be SO spoiled by his aunties!!
Post a Comment