Now that the blog is a huge success, I suggest we construct an updated family tree and add it to our home page! It would be a help to me, since I'm one of the grand-babies, and am not familiar with those outside of Meemaw & Papaw's branch of the Dunn family. What do you think?
5 comments:
GREAT IDEA...THAT WOULD BW A BIG HELP TO ALL OF US. ALSO, POSTING
INDIVIDUAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES COULD BE HELPFUL ALSO....AND ALONG WITH AN ANNIVERSARY DATE, INCLUDE THE YEAR.....UNCA JERRY
I agree....I need a tree too! I think I got it fairly good, but a reminder wouldn't hurt!
Okay... I can post the e-mail addresses that I have in the same column as the Birthdays and Anniversaries (I'll add the year to the anniversaries list if you guys send them to me).
Not sure exactly how to approach the family tree but if someone wants to start putting one together we'll see what our options are for posting/linking to it. (Are you up for it, Amanda? I have a pretty good start that I can send to you.)
I would love to get the family tree put together...I can definitely do the our side of the family, but will need help with everyone else!
I'm surprised there haven't been any posts about the nuts we might find in the tree! I know there are a few in the branches! HA-HA!
Post a Comment