AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, SHAWNA IS THE HEAD HONCHO AT "A CARING PLACE", WHICH IS A SAFE HAVEN FOR WOMEN WHO ARE FACING UNTIMELY PREGNANCIES.
EACH YEAR THEY SPONSOR A COUPLE OF FUND RAISERS TO KEEP THE DOORS OPEN.
ON NOVEMBER THE 7TH, THERE WILL BE A DINNER AUCTION AT RECEPTIONS IN EASTGATE (THATS WHERE GLORIA AND I HAD OUR 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
PARTY). ITS A GOOD TIME TO HOOK UP WITH SOME BARGAINS AND TO FILL YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST. I DONATED TWO CORNHOLE SETS, ONE IS CINCINNATI REDS THEMED, AUTOGRAPHED BY MANY OF THE REDLEG PLAYERS (YES LINDA ,HAIRSTON
JR. DID SIGN THE BOARD) I.E. DUSTY BAKER...HARANG...AND MANY OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, PLEASE CALL SHAWNA AT 753 HELP....OR ME AT 575 9133 AND WE WILL HOOK YOU UP.....WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SAVE BABIES LIVES!!!!!
4 comments:
Sounds like a good time for a great cause! I posted this in our events section so we don't lose track of it.
Are you sponsoring a table, Unca Jerry? I'd like to sit with our family if possible. Count on Bob and I attending. I can pay for our reservations that night or send a check in the mail. Just let me know.
I received an invitation from "A Caring Place" so I've got all the other details.
C'mon, Dunns! Let's fill the hall with support!
p.s. I'd really LOVE to win the REDS cornhole game!
J.D. count your big brother and my lovely bride in as the guests of Linda and Bob.Man I*,ve got such wonderful kids.
HEY GENO....GREAT KIDS ARE ALSO A TRADITION IN OUR FAMILY. I'LL BE HAPPY TO SHARE AN EVENING WITH YOU ALL, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....
UNCA JERRY
Post a Comment